Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Faith!!!

Today is Faith's second birthday. We will be doing a few special things to remember and celebrate her life today.



Here are two letters for Faith from her Grandpa Al and Grandma Angie which they sent to me on Thursday to make sure we got them in time for Faith's special day.



Dear Faith,

On this special day as we all gather together to celebrate your Birthday I want you to know that I miss you very much...We know that someday we will be together again as our walk in this life comes to an end. Yours was just allot shorter than ours. I just want you to know that you are a very special gift from God and being able to be with you has impacted my life in so many ways. I know that you are with Jesus and the Angels and they are taking very good care of you. I remember holding your tiny little hand and I rember how hard you fought to stay with us. Baby Faith Happy Birthday. I love you and miss you sweety. We will be togather some day..I love you so much!!!Grampa Owl



Dear Faith,

I remember so vividly the day you were born. There were so many family members and friends at the hospital that we had our own waiting room. Everyone was so excited we could hardly wait for you to be brought into this world. And then we got the wonderful news, you were here and you were breathing on your own. We all clapped and were hugging each other and thanking the good Lord above for you. One by one we all got to finally see your sweet little face. You were so beautiful. You had the tiniest little fingers and toes. For the next 9 days mommy and daddy never left you and family and friends came to visit with you. We did not want to let you go but Jesus needed a sweet beautiful angel. Faith you are forever in my heart and I wish you a happy birthday. I love you very much.Grandma Angie


No comments: