Tuesday, July 31, 2007

4 weeks

Dear Daughter,
Today you would be 4 weeks old. I can't believe its been 4 weeks since your birth and now over 2 weeks since we said goodbye. I think about you everyday and the pain doesn't seem to get any better. It seems to grow each day I have been seperated from you. I know you are in a better place Baby Girl, and you don't have any pain there. You had such a painful time on earth and such a long road to travel in your poor sick body....... so I find peace when I think about you with a new body, up in heaven, singing your heart out to God..... but it doesnt make me miss you any less....... in fact I think it makes me love you more. I know that life is short for each one of us, a mere breath to God.... but I can't get over how quickly you came and went.I think about what it will be like to see you in heaven, and wonder if I will get to hold you again in my arms. I know there are no tears in heaven dear daughter, but I think I would cry tears of joy.I love you so much baby girl! Happy four week birthday sweet one!
Love,Mommy
PS someone came today and placed 7 pink roses on your grave.... I dont know who it was, but I know they were thinking of you!

No comments: